1 Double Room €195 per week.
1 Twin Room (2 students sharing) €345 per week.
Tenancy will last 36 weeks. Tenancy cannot be ended unless replacement found by resident (see Licence to Reside for more detail).
Deposit plus payment in August and in December for entire academic year. Rent to be paid by bank transfer. No utility bills rental cost is all inclusive. No refuse collection charges. 10 minutes from GMIT campuses.
Rooms are available Monday to Sunday.
All swuites are self contained therefore residents have their own kitchenette and ensuite, communal areas are for study / leisure and do not have kitchen facilities.
Disabled access: 2 dedicated universal suites/ Access to lobby / doors / toilets.
Type of Rooms Available:Double bed; wardrobe; study desk and chair; kitchen stool; utensils; iron; ironing board; under bed storage and storage in basement for sports equipment.
Private swipe card controlled front door directly accessible from stairs and lift.
• All suites have en-suite bathrooms, study bedrooms and kitchenette.
- Study bedroom (small double bed, mattress, window blind, lamp, wall mounted pin board, under bed storage, study/vanity desk and chair, wardrobe, easy chair/beanbag, wall mounted flat screen tv)
- Ensuite bathroom (w.c., wash hand basin, shower, towel rail, shelf, mechanical vent extract)
- Kitchenette (wall and base storage units, counter, hob, sink and drainer, microwave oven, mini fridge, fire blanket, kitchen extract hood, waste bins)
- Generous size suites range from 19m2 to 25m2 in area
- Quality timber floors throughout
- Energy saving lighting throughout
- Energy efficient electric heating
- High speed broadband (wifi)
Price:1 Double Room €195 per week, 1 Twin Room (2 students sharing) €345 per week
Further Info:This boutique style facility offers high quality and professionally managed aparthotel and student apartments and ancillary facilities specifically designed for use by undergraduates, post graduates, visiting academics and visitors. It comprises 77 self-contained units over 4 floors in the attractive residential area of Bohermore. The suites are provided fully serviced offering comfort, security and luxury of a fully furnished room whilst also benefitting from community living in the shared common / social spaces and terrace areas. Our generous size rooms cater for single occupancy (during the academic year) and are all fitted out with private ensuite bathrooms, ample wardrobe and under-bed storage, a double bed and kitchenette. Dedicated universal access suites are also available.
To help ensure that all of our residents have an enjoyable stay at Swuite Bohermore our on-site House Manager and the house management team are trained to assist in meeting our resident’s needs. Our reception is managed during office hours after which our night Concierge and Security team take over to ensure our residence is secure and our residents safe.
Contact:Swuite ISA (Bohermore) Ltd Tel: 01 5413713 Mobile: 089 4361316